Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vinamilk says Jan-August profit $43 million

Vietnam's top dairy product maker, said on Tuesday it made a profit of 702 billion dong ($43.4 million), or 78 percent of its annual target, in the first eight months of this year.

Vinamilk had revenues of 4.37 trillion dong in the January-August period, or 58.8 percent of its annual target, the firm said in a statement of unaudited results.

It did not say if the profit was gross or net.

The Ho Chi Minh City-based firm also gave no comparative figures for the same period last year, but its January-August profit this year was already 9 percent higher than the net earnings in the first nine months of last year.

Vinamilk aims to raise its annual profit this year by 22.7 percent from 2006 to 898 billion dong on revenues of 7.43 trillion dong.

Shares in Vinamilk closed up 0.63 percent at 161,000 dong on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange.

Source: Reuters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good to hear that they profited so much!

Dorothy said...

Hi Admin,

I am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.

My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values. If you are interested then please contact me at my email-id.

Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact: dorothy786@gmail.com